Gather your team of family and friends and join us for the most interactive pub trivia game around.
Where most pub trivia games are simply just question and answer with no interaction between teams, Challenge The Pub Trivia involves strategy, luck and allows teams to interact all while testing your knowledge of random entertaining information. You just need to ask yourself, "ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?"
Your Challenge is free to participate at all of our amazing locations which host the game. We invite you to order up some dinner and drinks and get ready to take The Challenge!
The top teams of The Challenge are awarded various prizes of the night at all locations. Prizes included Gift Cards valued between $10 - $50 dollars along with additional promotional bar merchandise all available for the taking! It literally pays you to play The Challenge!
You have the option of playing at an average of between 8-12 different bars and restaurants throughout the local area each week. Each location offers amazing weekly food and beverage specials to go along with your Challenge entertainment.
Whether it is the excitement of rolling The Challenge Dice for points, using your Life Line Cards to gain an advantage in the game, or figuring out the game Half-Time and category clues to answer questions, The Challenge will keep you on your toes and coming back for more!
To register a team, see any member of our trivia staff or contact the JOSP business office at (610) 370-9010 or contact us on Facebook under the Jam On Sound Productions, Inc (Bar Page)
$20 League fee for a team to participate. Top 3 finishing teams in regular season win $150, $100 and $50.
Any game played at any JOSP game locations points scored get added into league. The League runs for 12-13 weeks. All League teams are welcome at Night of Champions but only top 12 compete. Teams 13 and down must pay a $5 fee to attend which includes beverage food and door prizes.
At end of regular season league, the top 12 scoring teams advance to The Night of Champions competition. Night of Champions top 3 winners get $500, $250 and $100. Night of Champions is all included beverages and food with a multitude of door prizes to win.
During the league there are opportunities to gain additional bonus league points with hot spot locations and mystery spot locations. Teams must choose a team name and stick with it for the 12-week league. Anyone can play as that team name and gain league points for the team.
Games to Date
There are 5 easy rules to follow:
Do not shout out the answer.
Do not use any outside resources (tablets, computers, cell phones, etc.)
Once you hand in your answer sheet you may not have it back.
One team per table.
Trivia host's decisions are final.
Playing is easy. Each team will be provided with a Trivia cheat sheet, Trivia answer sheets, pens, scrap paper and a Buy Card/Double Down Card/Steal Card/Block or Pass Card and a Double Up Card.
Think of a team name, write this on all of your answer slips.
• There will be four quarters of play, each consisting of 4 questions, all of which will be from different categories. At the beginning of each quarter you will be told the 4 different categories for each round. You should use your Challenge! Cheat Sheet to write down the categories of play, and any questions you might have trouble remembering. Many times your categories will give you assistance toward your answers!
• Each team must then roll the dice to determine how many points each of their questions will be worth. This will be done at the beginning of each quarter of play. The points will range from 3 to 13 points per question. Snake Eyes will be worth 13 points a question. The thing to remember is that each team will get the determined amount of points for each correct answer, but also lose that amount of points if the question is answered incorrectly. Each team is permitted one re-roll per game!
• The first round questions will then be asked. You will have one song to turn in your answer. Reminder, correct answers earn their valued points, incorrect answers lose points.
• The quarter end question is a multiple part question. Each part of the quarter end question is worth 1 point. Regular quarter point values do not apply to the quarter end question.
• The 2nd quarter proceeds exactly as the first. Be sure to write down the 2nd quarter categories and questions if needed.
• The Half-Time Challenge will involve guessing a person, place or thing, a random list of things or a Challenge Scavenger Hunt! Pay attention to your trivia jock for what your individual half-time will be! Each team will get one guess or set of list guesses for half time. Half-time you can only gain points, not lose any!
• The second half of play runs the same as the first.
• After the 4th quarter is over, there will be one final game question. This is the only question throughout the game where a team will choose the amount of points to wager on the category. If a team is in the negative at the end of the 4th quarter they do not qualify for the final question of play.
• Buy Cards/Double Down Cards/Steal Cards/Block or Pass Cards and Double Up Cards may be used once per game. Specialty cards may only be used separately, and may not be combined with another team’s specialty card. Specialty cards may not be used for quarter end or game ending questions. Explanation of specialty card use is on reverse side!
• After a final wager and game-ending question, the team with the highest total points wins selected prizes for the evening.
Fill out your name and contact information in the form below:
We're available to accomodate any entertainment needs your function might have. Reach out and we'll be happy to assist!
2530 Fairview Avenue Mt. Penn, PA 19606